Hello Blonde Lovers!
I recently wore this hairstyle to a fashion event and since I got many questions about it, I decided to share a tutorial with you! These bohemian braids are perfect for summer and are a great accessory for any outfit. If you have basic braiding skills, this should be pretty easy for you. Follow steps below or scroll to the bottom of the page for video tutorial.
1. Start by separating a lock of hair at the top of your head.
2. Divide the base of it in three parts and start braiding a basic french braid.
3. You will end up with three strands of hair.
4. Combine the end and the middle strand to lock your braid. Now you have two strands in your hands.
5. Pin one of them out of your way and use the other one to do a basic braid. Put a small invisible hair tie at the end. Repeat with the other strand.
6. When you are done you will have two basic braids.
7. Now you just have to secure them at the sides.
8. Lift a lock of hair and hide the end of the braid underneath. You can control how loose you make it. Use a bobby pin to secure. Repeat on the other side.
9. And you are done!
I hope you are brave enough to try it and find it as easy as I do! Let us know what you think in the comments below!