Hello Blonde Lovers,
As most of you know by now, both Gabi and I visited our motherland 🙂 this summer. My trip was not very exciting but it was definitely well spent. I got to spend some quality time with my grandparents, my cousins and my nephew and niece ( who are twins and are adorable). Furthermore, this was the first time going back to Bulgaria together with my boyfriend. He took me to visit his home town and meet his parents. I guess we are official now 🙂 All jokes aside, I was happy we got to experience this trip together.
While we were there we decided to do day trips and try to visit as many landmarks as possible. So the pictures you see are from the lovely town of Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and it’s full of culture and history.
In the spirit of Gabi’s My Hometown and a Little Bit About Myself post, here are some fun facts about me:
1. I moved to Florida when I was 12 years old.
2. I’ve been a vegetarian for more than 5 years now.
3. Even though I live by the ocean, I can’t swim.
4. I love reading books but I never find the time to do it anymore.
5. I looooove baked goods ♥ I can eat any pastry that comes my way 🙂
6. My dream is to own an art gallery someday.
7. I’m nearsighted, so I’m always wearing glasses or contacts because I’m too scared to get lasik.